1. IntroductionSoul Fighters (SF) is an chất lượng class where it allows switching of stances namely the Force Master stance and the Kung Fu Stance. Each Stance reveals its own chất lượng phối of skills. See a lone mob? Melee in. A group of mobs? Bombard them with raining icicles! SFs are usually lone warriors, capable of solo-ing till màn chơi 50 in PvE since it possesses the best of both worlds; melee & range. 2. PvEPvE for SFs are pretty much about switching stances lớn & fro between melee and range as mentioned above. The advantage of a SF will be their "Focus". Most of their skills regenerates focus và in fact, it generates about 4 Focus for certain skills! Low on Focus to lớn attack? Simply hit the "TAB" button lớn switch stance và you recover 5 Focus with a cool down of just 5 seconds! Focus will be fully at your disposal so just mash those skills away without worries. When it comes khổng lồ PvE, there are different ways of handling mobs be it single or a paông chồng. My favorite melee attaông xã combos consists of;
+ + + + + +
+ + + + +
Confusing? Basically in word translation it means;- Lightning Fist (Dash to enemy)- LMB + RMB (Animation cancel)- Elbow Smash (Counter)- LMB + RMB (Animation cancel)- Leg Sweep (Knock down enemy)- LMB + RMB (Animation cancel) x2- Ground Ripple (Daze enemy)- Rising Dragon (Throws enemy airborne)- Meteor Strike (Smashes enemy down)#You should definitely use "Iron Shoulder"
whenever the opportunity arises! # Whenever you use "Elbow Smash" be sure lớn continue the skill full bộ by hitting "1" to move to the rear of the enemy!With my preferred bộ combo, I find that I am nearly untouchable. Elbow Smash"s cool down is 3 seconds. A successful counter will render the enemy in a frozen state thus, unable to lớn attachồng you if you move sầu lớn its rear. This means you will be freezing the enemy every 3 seconds! My favorite range attaông xã combos consists of;
Basically the moment you switch stance, you will gain access lớn your range skills. Range attaông xã is this easy. LMB + RMB will be the animation cancelling, "Displace" skill pushes baông xã enemies who gets too cthua trận for comfort. But of course, feel không tính phí to experiment your own style of full bộ as you see fit. The above combos are currently used by me. You don"t have to lớn follow it.
Bạn đang xem: Need help about sf rotation
Xem thêm: " Bảng Lương Tiếng Anh Là Gì, 10 Từ Vựng Về Lương:, Bảng Lương Tiếng Anh Là Gì
Xem thêm: Code Game Thiên Thư - Code Tân Thủ Thiên Thư
3. Survival SkillsSo what"s gonmãng cầu happen when things gets kind of complicated?
Self-Defense ChiResists damage, status effects from 5 attacks for 5 secCool down of 45 secs
As well as the normal "QQ", "EE", "SS" steps khổng lồ avoid damage. But lượt thích I"ve sầu mentioned, each stance has its own mix of skills. Catch the hint here?
In Kung Fu stance, you are able khổng lồ use the QQEESS to lớn avoid damage
In Force Master stance, you are also able to lớn use QQEESS to avoid damage
In short, QQEESS cool downs are NOT shared between stances. You can use all QQEESS in KF stance but when things gets messy you can easily switch to lớn FM stance & use QQEESS immediately.
The difference between KF và FM QQEESS moves are that, in KF mode, you simply move sầu khổng lồ the rear or the sides of the enemy within melee range. However for the FM mode, you move about 5m away from the target, to lớn the rear or the sides of the enemy.
When it comes to solo-ing a trùm you probably won"t break a sweat. Why? Because SFs have killer melee skills meant for PvP.. & Bossing.
+ + + + + + +
- Focus Chi (Unlocks King Fist)
- Lightning Fist (Cđại bại up the distance between you and the enemy)
- King Fist (Unlocks Dragon Fist)
- Dragon Fist (Considered khổng lồ be the most "overpowered" skill và the spotlight of Soul Fighters, capable of dishing out 5,000 damage per hit with a high grade weapon.)
Each cast of Dragon Fist lands 3 blows khổng lồ the enemy. That is 15,000 damage per cast! But the down side? With great powers comes with great responsibility.
Dragon Fist lasts for only 5 seconds so you will have sầu lớn mash that button continuously. If you get grappled, there goes your full bộ because Focus Chi has a cool down of 60 seconds.
But if you are clever enough, one will cast Self-Defense Chi before dashing in for the kill.
Last but not least, I shall not touch on PvP yet mainly because I have sầu yet to reach an acceptable màn chơi and equipment. But I will update this thread accordingly should there be any newfound information worth recording here. If any members require a đoạn phim demonstration of the above sầu mentioned combos, please feel không tính phí to request.
I hope this little guide will aid the journey of all fellow Soul Fighters of Trinity Order
Chuyên mục: HƯỚNG DẪN GAME