1. Literally, khổng lồ put something khổng lồ the side or out of the way. A noun or pronoun can be used between “set” và “aside.” Would you mind setting those books aside so I can clean the desk? Please set your phone aside while I”m talking lớn you!2. To temporarily stop focusing on or paying attention to lớn something. A noun or pronoun can be used between “set” & “aside.” Set the financial aspects aside for a moment and focus on what kind of work would make you the happiest. Can you two just mix aside your differences for now và get this done, please?3. To reserve or save something for someone or for a later use. A noun or pronoun can be used between “set” và “aside.” I can mix the dress aside for you, if you”d lượt thích khổng lồ think about it for a day. I recommkết thúc you set aside your bonus as a rainy-day fund for the future.4. To ignore, abandon, or disthẻ someone. A noun or pronoun can be used between “set” & “aside.” It just feels like Sarah always sets me aside for her work. He mix aside his family and friends, cutting himself off from everyone who cared about hyên ổn. She”s a good woman, Clarence. Don”t mix her aside, or you”ll live to lớn regret it.5. To overturn or nullify something. A noun or pronoun can be used between “set” & “aside.” The judge set aside the previous ruling và called for a new trial. The committee reserves the right to phối decisions lượt thích these aside if it considers the evidence compelling enough khổng lồ do so.See also: aside, set
phối something aside (for someone or something)
to lớn reserve sầu something for someone or some purpose. I will mix a piece of cake aside for you. Liz mix aside some cake for Karen.See also: aside, set
mix something aside
lớn place something in a place that is lớn one side or out of the way. Betty mix the manuscript aside until she had more time to work on it. Liz set aside her book for a while.See also: aside, set
1. Separate and reserve sầu for a special purpose, as in We have khổng lồ set aside some chairs for latecomers. Also see mix by. 2.
Bạn đang xem: Set aside là gì
Đang xem: Set aside là gì
1. To separate and reserve something for a special purpose: We phối aside some time to lớn discuss the new project. The developer phối two acres aside for a park.
2. To discard or reject something: He phối aside his concerns and allowed his child to lớn go on the field trip. She set her fears aside & continued down the dark trail.
3. To declare something invalid; annul or overrule something: The judge phối aside a lower court ruling. The appellate court set the conviction aside, & the prisoner was released.See also: aside, setSee also:
1．keep or choose（money or time） for some purpose 特意留出（钱或时间）The busy executive set a weekover aside for a small trip with his family．这位繁忙的官员腾出一个周末和家人一起作了一次短途旅行。Every month we tried to see aside a few dollars．每个月我们都设法积蓄几美元。2．pay no attention to；reject 不理睬；拒绝The complaint was mix aside as of no importance．这个投诉被认为不重要，因而不被理睬。I”m afraid we must set aside your request fot more equipment．恐怕我们要拒绝你要求更多设备的申请了。3．annul 废止；宣告无效The Supreme Court phối aside the decision of the lower courts．最高法院驳回了下级法院的判决。
v. 1. To separate from the others in a group or collection. She mix aside the things in the old trunk which she wanted khổng lồ keep. 2. To select or choose from others for some purpose. The governor mix aside a day for thanksgiving. 3. To pay no attention lớn (something); leave out. The complaint was phối aside as of no importance. 4. formal To refuse to lớn accept; annul; cancel as worthless or wrong. The Supreme Court mix aside the decision of the lower courts. mix (up)on (someone or something) Set a beggar on horsebaông chồng, và he'll ride to the devil Set a beggar on horseback, và he'll ride khổng lồ the devil. phối a great giảm giá by (someone or something) mix a high/low bar set a precedent mix a spell mix a thief khổng lồ catch a thief mix a trap mix a trap (for someone or something) mix a/the/(one's) price (for something) set about set about (doing something) phối about (one) mix about doing set about your work set above sầu mix adrift phối afire set after (someone or something) set against phối alarm bells ringing mix an example set apart mix apart from set aside mix aside (one's) differences set at mix at naught mix at odds set baông xã set baông chồng from set baông xã on one's heels mix bachồng the cloông xã set before set beside set by mix by the ears set cap for set down phối down as mix eyes on set eyes on (someone or something) phối fire khổng lồ phối fire to lớn (something) phối foot mix foot in mix foot in (some place) set foot in/on something set foot on mix foot on (something or some place) senior citizen separate the men from the boys serve a sentence serve sầu notice serve one right serve sầu up mix abtia laze set about phối aside mix baông xã mix bachồng on one”s heels set down set fire khổng lồ phối foot mix forth set free phối in – Từ đồng nghĩa, bí quyết dùng từ tương tự Thành ngữ, tục ngữ phối aside